Friday, March 7, 2008

turning one

so tomorrow we are celebrating maggiemae's birthday. her bday isnt until next week but a good friend of mine is having a baby shower next sat so we planned our party early :)

i wanted to ask all you other moms out there what you did or what you are doing for your party. or are you even having one? we are having a few good friends over and some fam with some yummy food and of course cake so we can watch the babe get all cakey! but that is about it. should i do more? what did you do??

5 comments:

Chris Green said...

Happy Birthday Maggie Mae!

The Denner 3 said...

Hi Erin,
For Jake's 1st Birthday we had family & friends over to the house. For the "activity" I let all the kids decorate their own cupcakes. They loved it.
Happy Birthday to Miss Maggie Mae!
Krysta
P.S. Remember to have fun they are only 1 once.

Lacey said...

I can't believe you're moving her bday party for me! I guess that just means I really owe Maggie Mae! :-) Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maggie Mae!!!! I can't believe she's already a year old!

Anonymous said...

publix gives you a free "smash" cake if you order their b-day cake from them. fun stuff to know. :) happy b-day maggie mae!