Friday, July 20, 2007
this is the update from the mom for mag's latest!
- she is doing great. she is officially on rice cereal as of today. we gave it to her once a few weeks ago but decided to wait until she went to the dr. she went today and all is well.
- she weighs 16.6lbs and 24.5 in long. she is only in the 48% for height (like me) but she is in the 91% for weight! thats my little michelin baby. but who doesnt love a fat baby?
- she is talking a ton as you can see from the video "talking up a storm". she is trying to roll from back to front and is chewing on everything. the dr said even though she is drooling and probably teething she doesn't think she will have any teeth until 6 months. so we will see.
- she is still happy all the time with a few meltdowns thrown in. she has been waking up a lot lately in the middle of the night, the dr said it was probably b/c of growing and until she is 6 months it is ok to go to her and comfort her. after 6 months they recommend letting her cry it out for a while. i read a magazine the other day that had 4 different methods for getting your baby to sleep through the night and thankfully one of the methods was called the "no cry method". i am grateful a real method exists that is called that because i was beginning to think i was a bad mom b/c i don't like to let her cry for too long.
- we are going to have to move her to her crib soon b/c she is about to outgrow her bassinet but i can tell you that it is going to be hard. not only do i like having her right there so i can see and hear her so close but it is so convenient when she needs to eat!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Saturday, July 7, 2007
so this is me with my first solid food..doesnt really look like i need anything else than i am already getting but it was fun. one of my moms friends started giving her baby cereal at 3 months so since i am almost 4 we figured we would go for it!
most of it got on my bib :)
am i cute? i look like a little model (my mom thinks so anyway)
i just started reaching for toys this
me and my guys!
family self portrait
my foot prints at the beach!!
me and mom are twins :) happy 4th!
anthony, me and christian (A and C are only a few days apart, they are a month older than me)
dinner with the family at the beach
dad and his sister
me and pop pop
poppop and me and dad
mimi and me and dad
marina, dad, mary beth and me
annie, dad and cate
mimi and christian
cousin rachel and me
Monday, July 2, 2007
me and dad
family self portrait
mimi and me and my cousin christian
me and mom and dad at the beach for the first time~the water was freezing!
water baby! look at my bikini!
christian squared :)
kissing cousins~look we are holding hands!!