Saturday, January 3, 2009

trip to the frozen undra

so, if you read my twitters or follow me on facebook you already know that we just spent a week in the frozen tundra. also known as minnesota. we had a great time visiting family (c's sister and her family live there) and look forward to going back next year. here are some fun pics of bug in the snow. ~all pics taken with my iphone, because i broke my brand new camera lense :(




















mags first steps in the snow



















she looked like the kids from christmas story when she was trying to walk in the snow. i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt!



















what a cute little snow bunny!!



















me and bug in the snow on the way to go sledding



















so cold!















mags and her cousin annie (on the right) and a friend of annie's going sledding.















being pulled by daddy!















past that rail, what looks like snow on land, is actually a frozen lake!



















people drive in this! CRAZY!

No comments: